Kane Halfpipe Dump Trailer
The new range of Halfpipe dumpers are a direct replacement for the previous wide body dump trailers. Which were a follow on from the success of the original DTM dump trailers (still produced). These Halfpipe dump trailers are mounted on a similar backbone chassis as the DTM dump and 12T Monique silage trailers, a very well proven design. The advantages of this new body design are as follows.
- The new curved body allows quick and easy discharge and reduces the amount of material which lodges in the corners of trailer.
- Lower than the DTM dump trailers allows greater vision over the top and allows smaller diggers to load.
- Wider than the DTM dump trailers to allow unloading
- Fully integrated hydraulic rear door with cylinders hidden for protection.
WBDT 15 Tonne
WBX 20 Tonne HARDOX
- Air/Hydraulic Brakes with Load sensing
- Air Brakes
- Commercial Axles
- Choice of high strength steel ie WBX model
- 20.5 x 22.5 Kargo Radials
Kane Engineering reserves the right to vary their specification at any time in accordance with their policy of constant product improvement. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the particulars contained in this website, neither the manufacturers nor the distributor or dealer shall in any circumstances be held liable for any inaccuracy or the consequence thereof.