APV GS 300 M1 Grassland Harrow (New)
Our Grassland Harrow GS 300 M1 can be used single as well as in combination with an existing roller, given that the GS 300 M1 can be used in front. If needed, the reconsolidation of the sward can be done with the roller at the rear. This leads to a balanced weight distribution, which facilitates particularly work on slopes.
- Increase of soil carrying capacity
- Soil cultivation
- Weed control
- Soil stimulation
- Meadow aeration
The grassland harrow GS 300 M1 is available with FRONT MOUNTING BRACKET too!
40 items (10 mm or 12 mm), 60 items (8 mm)
Weight Full Edition
2 tyres (16.0/6.5-8“)
CAT 2 / CAT 2N
from 20 kW / 27 HP
Full Edition = GS 300 M1 (10 mm) incl. lights, spring-mounted levelling plate, access platform, mounting kit, PS 200 M1 with electric fan incl. Control Box 5.2 and sensor set: wheel sensor + tractor linkage upper bar sensor
- Complete implement with 2 frontal rows cranked 10 mm and 12 mm tines
- 2 rear rows cranked 8 mm tines
- 2 feeler wheels
- Spring-mounted levelling plate (available as accessory) for levelling molehills or irregularities.
- Then there are two harrow sections with cranked tines of various thicknesses. This combination is unique in agricultural engineering.
- Every harrow section can be used at various relative thickness. This achieves optimal soil adjustment. Simple tine adjustment of the 3rd and 4th row.
- Can also be used in arable farming!