Biddy Attachments Tilt Buckets (New)
Features and Benefits
The Biddy heavy duty hydraulic tilt buckets are both designed and manufactured in Ireland. Each bucket is CE marked to ensure they will perform in the very toughest of environments. This heavy duty tilt bucket has two hydraulic cylinders for maximum control allowing the bucket tilt 35° in each direction. The sides of the tilt bucket are tapered 5° to allow for the best possible material flow.
Every bucket is made to order for all makes and models of excavators ranging from 4 – 22 Tonne. Other sizes, possibilities and options are available on request.
• 5 degree Tapered sides for better material tipping
• Internal rib for increased bucket strength.
• Complete 45 degrees tilt in either direction.
• Dual heavy duty hydraulic cylinders for excellent holding power.
• Hardox material used throughout the design.
• Large capacity bucket.
Road & Lane crowning
• Flow Control Valves for easy adjustment of tilting speed to suit customer working preferences (for excavators above 10 tonnes)
• Reversible Bolt on Toe plate
|Tilt Bucket Specs||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)||Cubic Capacity (m³)|
|4 – 6 tonne||545||830||1350||340||0.25|
|6 – 8 tonne||665||1000||1560||485||0.36|
|10 – 14 tonne||760||1080||1925||750||0.51|
|20 – 22 tonne||940||1350||2310||1045||1.05|