Fleming Trailed Fertiliser Spreader
The Fleming Sitrex Trailed Fertiliser Spreaders are for use on green areas and gardens. These small Trailed Fertiliser Spreaders are designed for use on small tractors, garden vehicles and other compact machines which do not have a P.T.O shaft.
On this particular spreader it is the movement of the wheels through the gearbox which is fitted on the main axle which makes the spreading disc turn. It is the forward speed of the tractor etc. which determines the spreading width of the spreader.
Ideal for sports pitches, gardens, small parks & paddocks
Optional stainless steel disc instead of standard optional salt agitator
Rigid axle & gearbox
All trailed speaders treated with rust inhibitor and finished with an epoxy varnish baked at 120 degrees Celsius for longer life
Steel disc and fin
Can spread Dried Salt and sand.
- Value for money piece of equipment
- Can be towed by Jeep, quad or tractor
- Light weight and compact
- Plastic hopper
- Ideal for roads, car parks, footpaths, drive ways and sports pitches
- By acting on the lever it is possible to increase or decrease the quantity of product to spread
- Optional Deflector for spreading dry salt or dry sand